Swimcenter basic functionalities:
Bear in mind that first thing is to add swimmers in your account (see #1 below). Then you can use them individually or add them into a "List" that you create.
1. Enter or copy/paste the Swimrankins.net URL for the swimmer.
- Go to www.swimrankings.net
- Search for your swimmer. (Click "Athletes"--> "Search")
- Copy the URL
- Paste the URL in the field with the label "Enter Your Swimmer's URL"
- Read and accept terms and conditions
- Click "Add Swimmer" button
2. Create a "List"
- Go to "My Swimmers"
- Create a new "List"
- Add swimmers to that "List"
3. Load a "List"
- In the main page go into "Lists" box and select 1 or more lists
- The swimmers from that list are automatically loaded in "Swimmers" comparison box
4. Load a single swimmer
- Make sure the swimmer you are searching is already added in your account using step 1 above
- Enter First Name or/and Last Name and click "Search"
- From the results list click "Add" so the swimmer is added to the "Swimmers" comparison box
- Make sure the swimmer is selected in the "Swimmers" comparison box if you want to check her times
5. Compare STD times / create a report (chart)
- After you loaded a list or selected a swimmer, go to "Regions" section and select the province
- Expand the standard competitions you are interested
- Select the age group category
- Click "Chart" button
- For multiple swimmers selection you can only compare one single STD time category
- For individual swimmers you can add as many STD times categories you want.
6. Create a "Query"
- After chart has been generated at #5 above, click on "Save Query"
- Enter a name for query and click again "Save Query"
- Anytime you want to generate the chart saved in the query, just select the respective "query name" and it will load automatically the swimmers and times
7. Create a "Link"
- After chart has been generated at #5 above, click on "Link"
- An URL is created
- You can copy this URL and save or send by email
- Anytime you click the URL, you will generate the respective query/selection
- You need to be logged in in order to view the URL
8. Create "PDF", "Image"
- Same as #7 above but a different format for the chart
9. Refresh best times
- Swimmer's' best times are not automatically refreshed after a meet
- Go to "My Swimmers" and click on "Refresh" button
- Agree on terms and conditions
- Click "OK" and the new times are loaded
- If you are not sure if you need to refresh, click on "Swimrankings" or "Swimming Can" buttons and see if there are the latest times recorded